July 21, 2011

Lunchtime!

Hey there!

I just wanted to share this awesome Chinese Chicken Salad recipe with you real quick. My mom used to be in a bowling league and got this a fellow bowling buddy. I made a request for it the other day and Voila! She brought it to the office a couple days later. She's the best.

Here we go...

Chinese Chicken Salad
Recipe by: Helen
4 cups boiled chicken, cut into strips (you can use a store bought rotisserie)
8 green onions, chopped
1 cup olive oil
5 tablespoons vinegar
1/4 cup splenda
3 tablespoons soy sauce
dash of worcestershire sauce
Combine the above ingredients and refrigerate overnight.
1lb green cabbage, shredded
1 package fresh spinach, cut into strips
2 packages ramen noodles without dressing, crunched
3oz sliced almonds
Just before serving, mix above ingredients together and combine with those refrigerated overnight.
 
 
I seriously LOVE this salad.
 
 
PS-Sorry the recipe doesn't have any spacing..blogger is NOT cooperating with me today!
Pin It

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh does this look insane!!! Talk about perfect for the whole incessant national heatwave thing we got goin' on!! ~Megan

claire said...

lucky you! i wish my mom would make the trek out to bring me this amazing salad!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...